ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS
St. Mary’s Academy admits new learners on the bases of the results of the admission tests, academic records, interview and character information.
- Original and photocopy of live birth (NSO copy)
- Original and photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- One 1x1 ID picture with applicant’s name written at the back
- Certificate of Good Moral
- Form 138/report card
- Recommendation Form (coming from the Student Development Center)
- Original and photocopy of Parent’s Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Age Requirement:
Kindergarten – 5 years old by August
Grade One - 6 years old by August
Step 1: submit requirements to the Registrar’s Office and get the admission form
Step 2: Pay testing fee at the Cashier’s Office
Step 3: Proceed to the Student Development Center (SDC) for testing and interview
Step 4: If passed, enrollment permit will be issued
Step 5: Proceed to the Registrar’s Office and fill out the enrollment form
Step 6: Pay the required fees to the Cashier’s Office
Registration and Enrollment:
The enrollment of learners shall be conducted during the registration days indicated in the school calendar. Once admitted, learners enjoy the right to enroll until graduation. Therefore, except in cases of academic deficiency, violation of school rules and regulations, closure of the school or failure to pay school fees, the learner who qualifies for enrollment is qualified to stay for the entire period in which he/she is expected to complete the course in the school, without prejudice to his/her right to transfer to other schools within the prescribed period.
The enrollment of learners is covered by the following policies:
a. A learner is considered officially enrolled only after he/she has complied with the following:
- he/she has submitted all required admissions credentials;
- he/she has made an initial payment of school fees;
- he/she has been authorized to attend classes once they have started (usually evidenced by his/her name appearing in the official class is for the term or school year)
b. When a student is officially enrolled, it is understood that he/she is enrolled for the duration of the entire term or school year, regardless of whether or not school fees have been fully paid. (Article XII Section 62-student Admission- Education Law and the Private schools, Revised Edition – 2006).
c. Aside from the specified registration period, a learner may be allowed to enroll in accordance with reasonable rules of the school for late enrollment but shall not exceed two (2) weeks after the opening of classes.
d. No learner shall be considered officially enrolled unless all enrollment requirements are submitted before the end of the enrollment period of the school term.
INVALID ENROLLMENT: (Article III. Sec. 130- 2015 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education)
Unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Secretary of Education, the enrollment of any student who is under a term of suspension or expulsion or the enrollment of any student from a school without government recognition shall not be valid.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RE-ADMISSION
- Learners who dropped out during the school year for valid reasons may be re-admitted the following school year without taking the entrance examination.
- Learners who transferred to other schools or dropped out for some time and would like to come back may be re-admitted after complying with the norms for admission for new learners must not have any disciplinary record from SMASA.
- Learners who received two failing marks in Conduct during the school year or a failing final grade in conduct shall not be re-admitted.
- Learners shall not be re-admitted if they were suspended twice within the school year (provided that the length of each suspension is at least three days) or committed grave offenses.
- Learners with failing grades in any subject are required to take summer classes before they are re-admitted the next school year.
- Learners will not be re-admitted if they were not able to comply with the requirements of their probation agreement, whether academic or disciplinary.
- Learners who were advised to transfer and with behavioral record with SMASA shall not be re-admitted.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
- Access St. Mary’s Academy of Sta. Ana’s Online Enrollment Website link: https://enroll.vsmart.ph/school/SMASA
- Choose your grade level and enrollment schedule, then click “Enroll Now” to proceed with the enrollment process
- Read carefully the Data Privacy Consent. After reading, click the boxes “I have read and understood this Data Privacy Consent” and “I consent and agree to this Data Privacy Consent”. Then click the “Proceed” button
- Fill out the necessary fields in the Enrollment Form, and click the “Submit” button
- For new enrollees/transferees, click “New” while for the old learners, choose “Old”
- Provide a valid email address
- For new learners/transferees, please upload all required preliminary documents
- Wait for an email confirmation on your enrollment application. If successful, you will receive another email with instructions for payment. Click the payment link
- Choose your desired installment plan and payment option then attach the proof of payment (deposit slip, fund transfer receipt, etc.)
- Wait for the confirmation of your payment. When successful, you will receive an email stating the enrollment status of child for the coming school year.