We, the God-loving and caring community of St. Mary’s Academy of Sta. Ana, Manila, inspired by the Ignacian Spirituality commit ourselves to form Christ-centered individuals through quality Catholic education imbued with the values of Faith in God, Excellence and Service for inner and social transformation for the common good.
We commit ourselves to:
- grow deeper in discernment and interior freedom to be prophets of hope in today’s world;
- continuously form Ignacian Marian leaders who witness to faith, excellence and service in varied socio-cultural settings;
- constantly pursue innovative programs, approaches, and educational strategies to develop world-class professionals;
- build up resources and capabilities to respond to contemporary issues towards enhancement of quality of life; and
- Expand our educational thrust for the poor.
News & Events
- Life Enrichment Seminar of Grade 1 and Grade 3 During RHGP Period
- Performance Task Week for Mathematics & Araling Panlipunan
- Life Enrichment Seminar of Grade 2 During RHGP Period
- Performance Task Week for English & TLE, HELE & Mother Tongue
- Recollection of Grade 9 - Mary, Mother of our Savior (am)
- Recollection of Grade 9 - Mary, Mother of our Redeemer (pm)
- Recollection of Grade 8 - Mary, Mother of Divine Providence (am)
- Recollection of Grade 8 - Mary, Mother of Divine Hope (pm)